Quasar Duel Academy
Welcome to Quasar Duel Academy. Please enjoy dueling and participating in tournaments! Log In and Join us!
Quasar Duel Academy
Welcome to Quasar Duel Academy. Please enjoy dueling and participating in tournaments! Log In and Join us!
Quasar Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit_Of_Sun
Assault Black
Assault Black
Spirit_Of_Sun

My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P Empty
PostSubject: My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P   My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:20 am

https://imgur.com/Wf6PL

i want opinions on my tech choice: dopple warrior, it put in work round one against dark dragon during my test duel. and i think its a consistent card to replace tengu
Back to top Go down
EPSILON
Assault Black
Assault Black
EPSILON

PostSubject: Re: My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P   My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:22 pm

well im with you that doppel warrior seems good as a replace of tengu.
a Format Ago i played scraps very much and have 2 types of deck

Meta-Scraps
Scrap-Stun

both used T.G for some good combos but... Striker was limited and they loosed power so at know the best way to run scraps are scrap Stun with Wanghu,rai-oh,horn of phantom beast,skilldrain,etc

Later il edit the post to put a good build of scrap stun for the format

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P   My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Lol my build is alot like yours, just a couple of different cards.

I have two

Pure Scrap (currently using)
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/805/95741576.png/

Scraptown ( not used as much)
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/254/56075423.png/

Although playing Summoner Monk is a considerable choice since you have a good number of spells and even if you dont want to synchro with Summoner Monk, you can pitch a spell, summon a scrap tuner, and use scrap dragons effect on it to destroy a monster and gain Chimera. Plus Scrap Goblin + Summoner Monk = Arcanite Magician for 2 free destroys.

I strongly disagree with whoever said Dopple warrior is good in the deck. Sure it combos with Chimera but there are better cards like Level Eater. Scrap Dragon is level 8 meaning you get 4 free destructions with level eater and you can tribute him for Scrap Golemn. If your going to use it when scrap dragon is destroyed, why? Most likely your opponent is going to destroy it with a monster, besides a strong wall and reincarnation with Scrap Goblin is better to revive.

I hope this is any help.
Scrap Players Rule!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Spirit_Of_Sun
Assault Black
Assault Black
Spirit_Of_Sun

PostSubject: Re: My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P   My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:53 am

dopple works. simply put if u have chimera and goblin u can catastor if your oponent uses thunder king to negate your scrap dragon and you DONT have golemn special summon dopple as well as your scrap. its all about the timing i guess. like WHY would i summon dopple on my oponents turn. ill summon it when i can use it offensively.also its a defense card against bottomless torrential just the general blow up shit. just test it you will see what i mean. also level eater is stupid i dont have a way to alter it to my grave yard. he is dead in hand o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P   My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My uber amazing teir 0 scraps :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quasar Duel Academy :: Yugioh TCG :: Decks & Articles-
Jump to: